TRAVIS KALANICK’S CAREER:
- First film: None
- Best Known for: As CEO and Co-founder of the transportation Network Company UBER
UBER technologies inc.
Uber is an American multinational mobile ride headquarters in San Francisco, California. UBER function under the transportation network company, it is the smartest way to get around, a low cost way to explore hundreds of cities around the world.
It develops, markets and operates the UBER mobile application, which allows consumers with smartphones to submit a trip request which is consequently routed to Uber drivers that uses their own car.
TRAVIS KALANICK ON THE LATE SHOW WITH STEPHEN COLBERT
TRAVIS KALANICK’S BODY MEASUREMENT:
- Height: 5′ 8″ (1.75m)
- Weight: 71kg (157pounds)
- Build: Average
FACTS ABOUT TRAVIS KALANICK:
- Travis is the Co-founder of the peer to peer file sharing company RED SWOOSH and the Transportation network company UBER
- Travis made it to the Forbes list of the 400 Richest Americans at position 290, with a net worth of $6 billion
- Travis dropped out of the University of California, Los Angeles UCLA in 1998 with some of his contemporary to start SCOUR Inc. a multimedia search engine
- He started another company in (2001) called RED SWOOSH, another peer to peer sharing file company; In 2007, Akamai Technologies bought the company over for over $19million
- Travis Kalanick is married to violinist Gabi Holzwarth and Gabi has credited Travis as a very supportive lover, because he helped to save her life as she struggles with anxiety and eating disorder